We're all sick today so we took it easy. And inspired by the sunflowers, this is what we did today.
We looked at this picture.
We read from this book.
And we painted these.
Even the little one got in on the fun. His first watercolor ever! He was so proud.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love how you framed the boys' artwork--really brings out the colors and pleasing to the eye. Isn't that great that little Zack got to join the fun?=) Good job, Ellie!
A homeschooling mom of three boys, Batman (8), Superman (6), and Dash (3). Writing about our daily happenings. Recording our learning. Or journaling some thoughts.
This is a place for me. A place to log. A place to write. A place to revisit. (Now let's see if I actually write!)
2 comments:
I love how you framed the boys' artwork--really brings out the colors and pleasing to the eye. Isn't that great that little Zack got to join the fun?=) Good job, Ellie!
Great sunflower study...love the watercolors and how you framed them. Perfect.
Thanks for your link,
Barb-Harmony Art Mom
Post a Comment