I want to encourage nature studies in our home. A while back, we read The Boxcar Children: The Surpirse Island where the Alden children set up The Alden Natural Museum. This inspired Batman to start our museum and it encourages him to discover and journal new things for it. So he will showcase his finds here. (I've taken out our name for the blog).
Sunday, August 24, 2008
The Museum
I want to encourage nature studies in our home. A while back, we read The Boxcar Children: The Surpirse Island where the Alden children set up The Alden Natural Museum. This inspired Batman to start our museum and it encourages him to discover and journal new things for it. So he will showcase his finds here. (I've taken out our name for the blog).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it--keep it coming! Viewing your pictures makes me feel so honored that I got to visit the Yoon museum in person just two weeks ago.=)
I just love your family's notebook pages. They are wonderful!
-Phyllis
Fabulous idea! We may have to try this ourselves. I'll just have to figure out where...
Post a Comment